- Music sounds more sensitive, warmer, rhythmically lighter and more accentuated, more physical, more spatial, more intense, crunchier and gentler at the same time, as meant by the musician.
- You get 3 wooden cylinders in different sizes, which are filled with special materials.
- The inner construction is complex and very time-consuming to produce.
- State-of-the-art technologies are used and the latest knowledge from physics.
- The original music signal is distorted by high frequency interference from mobile phones, W-LAN, cordless phones, cell phone masts, Bluetooth.
- This has an audible negative effect on the surround sound.
- A normal mains filter can filter out interference from the mains supply and improve the sound audibly, but has no influence on scattering fields and the room field itself.