- solid beech
- hand turned
- wood elixir
- hard wax oil
- bass reflex tube
- Coaxial chassis as transducer (idealized point-shaped sound source)
- 7.5 litre wooden housing with bass reflex tube – protected by hard wax oil
- Natural Sound Adapter (cone) for sound dispersion and sound optimization
- Steel flange (36 mm inner diameter) with integrated Speakon coupling
- Housing surface finish matt or gloss level (optional)
- Perception of the full sound spectrum, even with slight hearing damage – just listen!
- All information stored on commercially available sound carriers is reproduced.
- Location of sound cell cannot be located with indirect alignment
- Experience of one and the same sound image with other persons, with free movement in space
- Utilization of technical possibilities of the existing hardware
In all residential, office, conference and event rooms, in particular in
acoustically critical rooms: churches, vaults, niches, glass buildings!
- great sound in all arrangements no matter if floor, stand, wall or ceiling
- optimal “sound distribution” or “sound propagation” in the entire room
- very easy handling, can be connected to any system
- best room compatibility – great spatial and transparent sound images
- The sound cells work with every room – reflections are desirable!
Appropriate sustainable electroacoustic amplification / reproduction
of sound events without alienation of the information (timbre)
or noise pollution, in the “first row” by too high a sound pressure level.
Harmonious inclusion of each room while preserving its specific character!